Sound Manufacturing Advantages
- Highly experienced engineers with over 100 years of sheet metal fabrication experience
- Equipment is maintained to original OEM specifications to achieve close precision sheet metal tolerance
Sheet Metal Design
Our engineers partner with our customers to modify sheet metal designs for fabrication efficiency resulting in lower manufacturing costs. Whether you have complete blueprints, a basic design that needs drawings, or have a part and need reverse engineering, our engineers can work with you to streamline the design for the most cost efficient fabrication process. Our engineers will work with your organization on-site as required to provide support for your needs.
Our Standard Materials Include:
- Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel, Galvannealed, Galvanized.
- Material thickness ranges from .005 to .625 depending on the materials used.
- RoHS compliant on some of the materials we use.
- Material certifications available upon request.
- Metalsoft FabriWin CNC programming software for laser and CNC punching
- Trumpf TruTops CNC programming software for CNC punching
- Solid Works, Auto CAD, and Coral Draw